There have been a couple reports of email or browser security programs blocking the links in emails sent from Noah ES. For example, the initial email sent to set the password for the Noah ES account.
An example of the email link being blocked in Office 365 Advanced threat protection:
As a workaround you may be successful right clicking on the ‘Reset password’ in the email and copying the link directly in the browser:
Following is the list of URL addresses that may show up as links in Noah ES emails and could be added to a “Whitelist” as safe or known Noah ES links.
· himsab2cus.b2clogin.com / Azure B2C service used for Authentication for U.S. Customers
· himsaeu.b2clogin.com / Azure B2C service used for Authentication for European Customers
· idp.us.noah-es.com / Identity Provider service used for U.S. Customers
· idp.eu.noah-es.com / Identity Provider service use for European Customers
· portal.us.noah-es.com / Noah ES account management portal used by U.S. Customers
· portal.eu.noah-es.com / Noah ES account management portal used by European Customers